Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 23

The try-on and purchase experience for this trench coat was - to say the least - thorough. The sales associate first effectively made me consider several styles to make sure that I was truly selecting the model that was best for me. She then required me to raise my arms to do the "driving test," making sure that the arm holes wouldn't fit too tight with hands on the steering wheel.

Next, I got a history lesson as to the origin of each coat flap, most seeming to be related to toting artillery. I was last trained in the many ways to "style" the jacket, which I do think worked to my benefit today.

1 comment:

  1. Your trench and bow are absolutely adorable! I have been searching for the perfect trench and I think you found it. Where do you shop your style is amazing! I am super bummed I can't make it on Friday, it's my 1 year anniversary. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete